Get your business noticed with custom printing starting at 500 units MOQ!
We apologize for the inconvenience, but our short service printing solution is currently unavailable. Our team is working hard to get it back up and running as soon as possible. In the meantime, we offer digital printing as an alternative starting at 1000 units MOQ. We appreciate your patience and understanding, and we look forward to serving you with our short service printing solution again in the near future.
If you’d like to be notified when the short run printing option is back or you’d like more information please enter your email in the form below.
Custom printed packaging from just 500 units!
If you‘re looking for a way to make your business stand out from the competition, ordering custom bags is a great way to do it. You don‘t have to order thousands of them either. A few hundred custom bags with your business name and logo on them can go a long way.
The Minimum Order Quantity for Custom Printed Coffee Packaging
We offer multiple printing techniques and each has its own pros and cons:
- Rotogravure printing – MOQ starts at 10.000 units. Great printing quality and low price but longer lead time. Custom sizes and wide range of materials and options available.
- Digital printing – MOQ starts at 1000 units. Great printing quality, wide range of materials, average lead time. Custom sizes not available for the MOQ.
- Short run printing – MOQ starts at 500 units. Good printing quality, fantastic lead time and can print only on Kraft and White Kraft paper bags available in the stock range.
Why Short Run Printing?
There are many reasons to invest in custom printed packaging. It can make your product stand out on the shelf, attract new customers, and build brand recognition. Custom packaging can also be used to promote special offers or discounts, or to highlight unique selling points.
Benefits of short run printing:
- Low MOQ – great way to start building your brand
- Fast lead times – order only what you need, when you need it
- Promote seasonal offers or discounts
- Launch new products or product lines.
Limitations of short run printing:
- Can only print on white kraft and natural kraft stock bags
- Works best for simple graphics such as logos or simple images
- Cannot print full colour backgrounds
- The final print colour might be different than the colours seen on the screen. This is due to the ink absorption by the kraft paper material.